EG - Consulting Business
We provide Consulting Business.
EG provides provides a wide range of technical skill consulting solutions spanning multiple industry verticals as well as custom solutions as per Client specific requirements.
EG's Experience & Infrastructure
Our experience & infrastructure helps in optimising Client organization specific solutions and get maximum value out of time and money spent.
EG’s e-business leadership, expertise in Enterprise Application Integration and proven skills in Internet / mobile app technologies, combined with the extent of technology consulting and implementation expertise, makes us an ideal one-stop shop for end-to-end consulting services.
We provide a range of professional software consulting services including fixed price services, offsite development and turnkey project staffing and execution services. We are fully conversant with various application developed in Oracle, SAP, MS & Java and are knowledgeable about how to deploy it better than the best in the market.
- Timely Resources and Assured Performance of Consultants
- Well defined recruitment process, performance monitoring and retention plans
- Access to large pool of qualified and experienced resources
- Taking care of all local arrangements for the onsite consultants like work visa, accommodation, south Indian food, local travel, overseas travel, etc.
- Provide cost savings, flexible resource deployment and ensuring immediate productivity
- Taking responsibility for giving Quality Resources
- Presence of Client Account Manager, who will be the single point of contact (SPOC) for the Client
- Competitive rates and within Client’s budget
- Orientation to consultants at the time of deputation to Middle East
- Well established issue escalation process
- Proven track record of providing IT services as per the clients’ requirements on time and within budget
Upon selection as an eligible vendor for providing IT staffing services, EG will assign a Client Account Manager (CAM) who will be the single point contact (SPOC) for the Client.
Task Order Response
EG will receive the task order request from the Client. EG will then submit the resumes and organize for an evaluation with the candidate, if needed by the Client.
On approval of the candidate EG will conduct an orientation program that makes the proposed consultants adequately aware of the contractual requirements, work processes, procedures, guidelines, methodologies and standards to be followed for the assignment.
Deployment and Candidate Replacement
After the Orientation, EG will make the necessary travel & local arrangements in UAE and then deploy the candidates at Client’s place.
EG consultants will use Client’s time entry methods (if required), else they will use EG’s time sheets. The reports will be submitted on a weekly basis to the Client for approval.
Billing and Report
EG will submit the monthly invoice and activity report by the last working day of the month. The billing will be based on the days worked.
Task Order Completion
EG will receive the notification of completion of assignment from the Client’s Project Manager one month prior to completion. EG will submit a comprehensive documentation of the services delivered to the Client and impart knowledge transfer through discussions and presentations, if required.